Congratulations to our 2020 MNF Spring Grantees! Each social justice organization received a grant of up to $3000.
- Franklin County Continuing Political Revolution, Greenfield
for an all-day organizing conference for housing for all.
- Manos Unidas Multicultural Educational. Coop., Pittsfield
to build a multiracial, multicultural, Hopeseed Empowerment Cooperative involving and sustaining low income people.
- Out Now, Springfield
one of many repeat general support grants to sustain their unique program of support and advocacy for LGBTQ+ young people.
- People’s Medicine, Holyoke
to provide complementary and alternative therapies to immigrant worker organizers at Pioneer Valley Worker Center meetings.
- Real Cost of Prisons Project, Northampton
for general support for education and organizing to end the prison industrial complex.
- The Resistance Center, Northampton
for a campaign to expose and oppose large military contractors in the region.
- Springfield No One Leaves /Nadie Se Mude
for both its Movement Leaders Academy to train local organizers and the Springfield Tenant Organizing Project to intervene to prevent the eviction of low-income renters.
- Undoing Racism Organizing Collective of W. MA
to produce antiracist workshops in the region and build a website.
A big thanks to our donors for making our work possible.