The Markham-Nathan Fund for Social Justice is aware that social justice organizations can face urgent situations. Our Emergency Grant is meant to help.
Grant limit: $500. No application deadline. You can apply for this grant once a year. You may request an emergency grant, if you are a new applicant, or if you’ve already received a grant during our regular granting cycle.
Emergency grants are:
- for needs that cannot wait for the next granting cycle
- for a realizable goal with the amount of money, you’re requesting. Show other funding, if you have it
- Organization Name
- Date of application
- Contact person’s name, email address, telephone number, and your organization’s website address and phone number
- Year organization was founded
- Tax-exemption number (or that of your fiscal sponsor)
- Amount requested
Describe briefly and succinctly in no more than two paragraphs your need for emergency funding.
What is your organization’s yearly budget?
Please send your application to email@example.com
(PDFs are the preferred format.)
Our work is made possible through donations.