Our 2018 MNF Grantees
- Belchertown Voices for Justice for audiovisual equipment to support education and rapid response to combat white supremacy in the region. $1,000.
- Climate Action Now for its partnership with the Narraganset Tribe in a legal effort to preserve sacred stones against fossil fuel infrastructure development. $2,500.
- Out Now! Springfield, to provide support, education and advocacy for LGBTQ youth in Springfield. $2,500.
- Pa’lante Restorative Justice, Holyoke, for leadership training in restorative rather than punitive justice in Holyoke Schools. $2,500.
- Real Cost of Prisons Project, Northampton, to meet daily operation costs for defense and advocacy for prisoners in Massachusetts. $2,500.
- The Resistance Center for Peace and Justice, Northampton, to support organizing for international treaty to ban nuclear weapons. $2,500.
- Sojourner Truth School for Social Change Leadership to support on-going collaboration with Nueva Esperanza in Holyoke to teach the history and dynamic structure of resistance. $1,500.
- Springfield No One Leaves/Nadie Se Mude, Springfield, for its Movement Leadership Academy for those striving to unite poor and working people to develop power. 2,500.
- Toolbox for Education and Social Action, Greenfield, for its Compost Cooperative, employing formerly incarcerated individuals in reducing waste and enriching the soil. $2,500.
- Traprock Center for Peace Center, Greenfield, to build a Peace and Justice Library Book and bring social justice activist Iris Morales to Franklin County. $2,500.
- Western Mass Medicare for All, to support a Medicare for All Conference in Springfield. $2,500.